If you work in or have interest in research, conservation and/or education activities related to subterranean biology, you are welcome to become a member of International Society for Subterranean Biology.
ISSB has two types of members:
- Regular members [need to pay the membership fee]
- Honorary members [no membership fee; honoured on the proposal and accepted at ISSB Assembly]
Interested candidates for membership should send the following information to Treasurer or members of the Council:
- Express their interest to become a member
- Explain how they are related to subterranean biology
- Add a short CV, which includes basic personal information, working position, and topics related to subterranean biology
- Get acquainted with the ISSB rules
- Pay the annual membership fee
Annual membership fee for regular members: 30 EUR
Methods to pay the membership fee**:
1) BANK-TO-BANK TRANSFER
Due to the bank account moving to the treasurers country of residence, bank to bank transfer is currently not possible. Please contact susanne_i_schmidt at yahoo.de for further details.
Check can be sent by regular mail to Treasurer’s address with an additional 20,00 Eur to the total amount for processing costs
- Payment in cash is not possible.
- Notify the Treasurer about the time and method of transaction – and you will receive the confirmation on paid fee